Types of content:
Jabin's top 5 content tips:
1. Be Consistent
2. Show us Who You Are
3. Don't Overthink It
4. Leverage your staff and community to source content
5. Designate a community manager
Before you start Advertising...
- Make sure your website is easy to navigate
- Set up SEO
- Optimize your Google business listing
- Consistent content on your social channels
- Know why YOU want to advertise. What's is special about your business?
- Build your Customer Persona (see link in resources)
- Study your competition
- Designate time in your schedule to create and manage ads
- Determine which platforms to advertise on
- Use the resource links above to educate yourself about each
- Determine your budget (20% of revenue as a general rule)
- Determine campaign objective (consider Reach/Awareness or Video Views for most ads)
- Determine your target audience
- Consider making every post an advertisement. Budgets can be as low as $5 or $10. Sometimes it’s worth just advertising to your current followers, especially if a primary goal is to increase return visits.
- Engage with your customers in the comments of your ads.
- Leverage your brand partners (its not just about you advertising, but who you can get to advertise for you)
- Don’t forget your fans (advertise to your current followers to increase frequency and share new opportunities)